The Programming Committee, under the supervision of the Executive Committee, is responsible for planning and programming of the ULI Japan annual conferences as well as ULI Japan council meetings that are held two to four times a year.
in alphabetical order by last name
- Ken Chan, CEO, Patience Capital Group – PC Vice Chair
- Yuko Ino, Partner, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Daniel Klebes, Managing Partner, Representative Director, GreenOak Investment Management K.K.
- Eiji Sakaguchi, President and CEO, CBRE K.K.
- Seth Sulkin, President and CEO, Pacifica Capital K.K.
- Jon Tanaka, Managing Director, Angelo, Gordon International LLC
- Shuji Tomikawa, President, Mitsui Fudosan Investment Advisors, Inc. – PC Chair
- Fred Uruma, Representative Director, Chairman and CEO, Touchstone Capital Management Co., Ltd.
- Akio Yamashita, Representative in Japan, Managing Director, Fortress Investment Group (Japan) GK